Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why I decided to teach?

I decided to go into teaching because I am a people person and I like to help others. I believe, that a teacher should have interpersonal skills and the willingness to assist others. I enjoy working with all types people especially young children. I can remember that when I was young, I used to pretend to teach my brother and the other kids my grandma used to baby-sit. I liked playing the role of teacher and giving the kids something to do. I chose art as the subject I would like to teach because I love creating and making art. I have always excelled in my art classes ever since I was in elementary school. I also feel that art comes naturally to me and it something I enjoy doing.

1 comment:

  1. You appear to be a social person - you have to love interacting with people in order to teach. However, too many times do teachers close their doors and shut the world out. Your challenge is to open your doors for all your students.

    ReplyDelete